MITRE ATT&CK – Execution & Persistence: Scheduled Task
The saga continues in this episode of “Red Team vs Blue Team:
A Cybersecurity Showdown of Attack and Defense,” where the Red Team unleashes its full arsenal of hacking techniques to compromise the Blue Team’s network.
📶 Level: Beginner 👨🏻🏫 Instructor: Hesham Mahmoud, Certified Red Team Expert In this episode,
you will learn how adversaries use scheduled tasks to execute malicious code and persist on the target system, even after rebooting or logging off.
Invite your friends and join us 🍿
🗓️ The live streaming is every Saturday, 12:00 PM (EST) Tune in on:
▶️ YouTube: @InfoSec4tc ▶️ Twitch: infosec4tc ▶️ Twitter: @InfoSec4TC_X ▶️ Facebook: InfoSec4TC ▶️ LinkedIn: InfoSec4TC
- Top Cybersecurity Certifications to Advance Your Career in 2023
- The Rise of Cybercrime-as-a-Service: Understanding the Threat Landscape
- The Future of Cyber Warfare: Preparing for the Digital Battlefield
- The Cyber Skills Gap: Addressing the Demand for Cybersecurity Talent
- Supply Chain Attacks: Understanding and Mitigating Risks
- Strengthening Cyber Resilience Strategies for Preparing and Responding to Cyberattacks