SOC Analyst (Blue Team) Live Workshop
*The Workshop Includes all Licenses / 12 real Labs
N. of Hours: 60 hours (on weekends)
Date: 26 February – 29 April
Course Description and Outcomes:
This Course is a perfect place to build your skills to become a Cyber Security Analyst (Blue Team Specialist) for a Security Operation Center (SOC). During the course journey, we will focus on establishing a cyber defender practice in realistic scenarios and showcase how we can utilize the techniques required to stop advanced cyberattacks!
The hands-on will be provided in a gamified and competitive environment. The course is designed by security Analysts, For Security Analysts to teach you and your team the critical skills for understanding how to defend a modern organization.
In this course you will learn about:
- SOC Tools and Operations
- Network Security and Traffic Analysis
- Endpoint Security Monitoring
- Security Information and Event Management
- Cyber Defense Frameworks
- Cyber Threat Hunting
- Digital Forensics and Incident Response
You must be logged in to participate in RSVP. Login
- The Importance of Cyber Security Training for Remote Workers
- How Can You Protect Yourself from Social Engineering?
- Embracing Equity and Inclusion in Women in the Cyber Security Industry 2023
- A Guide on Top Cyber Security Tools to Prevent Cyber- Attacks!
- The Importance of Ethical Hacking in Today’s Cybersecurity Landscape
- Fuzzing: The Indispensable Tool for Improving Cybersecurity