CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor is a globally recognized certification for Information system Auditor that during this course you will learn how to audit IS and you will be able to clear the CISA Exam from the first attempt. The course will allow you to gain audit experience, knowledge and skills and indicate you are capable to assess vulnerabilities, follow compliance.
Most major framework like ISO 27001 and others request organization to have internal and external audit and gaining such skills have high demand in today market.
The course cover 5 domains that IS auditor need to be aware of:
- Domain 1: The process of auditing information systems
- Domain 2: Governance and management of IT
- Domain 3: Information systems acquisition, development, and implementation
- Domain 4: Information systems operations, maintenance and support
- Domain 5: Protection of information