The candidates who area applying for these jobs are fewer than 1 every 4 are even qualified.
The problem is that candidates who want to join Cyber Security career are not qualifying themselves the right way. Online courses and training are great resources to provide basic knowledge bit not enough to get a job as real experience is missing.
What if you have a chance to get hired in a real organization and start learning while you are working?
I strongly believe that real Cyber Security experience will come from working in the field and not just for online courses or training.
This book is following a top down approach where we are simulating a real company where you get hired with your current knowledge as a Cyber Security Specialist and you will be requested to implement an Information Security Management System- ISMS from Scratch.
In Each ISMS Security domain, you will learn.
- The implementation of each security controls in a real business environment.
- The challenge we are facing during the security controls implementation.
- The real document / templates used in business environments
- The Standards, we are following in the implementation
- Cyber Security Check lists used to evaluate security controls in any organization.
- Realistic Interview questions
The Book will answer the following questions:
- Is Cyber Security the right career for me?
- What technical background I need to have to work in Cyber Security?
- Is my age a barrier to start in this career?
This Books is for:
- Candidates who want to change their career to Cyber Security Career
- IT Student who plan to work in Cyber Security
- Network Administrator
- Security Administrator
- IT Support team
- DB Admins
- System Admins
- Junior Cyber Security Specialist who need to enhance their skills.
- Publisher : Independently Published (14 November 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 34 pages
- Dimensions : 21.59 x 0.2 x 27.94 cm
Upload The Book⇒