MOVEit Vulnerability: What You Should Know?
Get ready for the third episode of our LIVE streaming series: Red Team vs Blue Team: A Cybersecurity Showdown of Attack and Defense. 🔥
In this episode, we will reveal the secrets of the MOVEit vulnerability, a critical flaw that has been exploited by the CL0P ransomware gang to steal data from hundreds of organizations. MOVEit is a file transfer solution that has a SQL injection vulnerability that allows attackers to access the database and execute commands.
What you should do to protect yourself from this nightmare and prevent data breaches? How can you detect and respond to SQL injection attacks? Tune in to find out.
And if you enjoyed the previous episodes, where we explored how the Red Team and the Blue Team can use and defend against the Eternal Blue exploit and the WannaCry ransomware, don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe to our YT channel @InfoSec4tc and follow us on social media (accounts listed below ⬇)
🗓 The live streaming will start on Saturday, September 2nd, 12:00 PM (EST)
Tune in on:
▶ YouTube: @InfoSec4tc
▶ Twitch: infosec4tc
▶ Twitter: @InfoSec4TC_X
▶ Facebook: InfoSec4TC
▶ LinkedIn: InfoSec4TC
- Strengthening Cyber Resilience Strategies for Preparing and Responding to Cyberattacks
- How to Create an Effective Cybersecurity Strategy for Your Organization
- How to Conduct a Vulnerability Assessment: A Step-by-Step Guide
- Cybersecurity for Remote Work: Best Practices to Keep Your Data Safe
- Cloud Security Best Practices for Businesses of All Sizes
- Building a Cybersecurity Career: Skills, Certification, and Beyond